The graduation rate at the Pittsburgh Campus of the University of Pittsburgh, calculated according to U.S. Department of Education's Student Right-To-Know (SRTK) guidelines, is 83%.
This U.S. Department of Education's guidelines for the SRTK Graduation Rate is described as follows:
- It is based upon students who entered as full-time, first-time freshmen and graduated within 150% of the length of their program. For example, in regards to baccalaureate-seeking freshmen, this 150% measure describes students graduating from a four-year program within six years.
- It is an average of the graduation rates of four freshman classes, with these being the most recent four classes for which the above 150% measure can be determined.
Hence, the current SRTK graduation rate of 83% is based upon baccaluareate-seeking freshmen who had:
- entered in Fall Term 2011 and graduated by August 2017
- entered in Fall Term 2012 and graduated by August 2018
- entered in Fall Term 2013 and graduated by August 2019
- entered in Fall Term 2014 and graduated by August 2020